Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fantastic Eli Review, now in English!

So a few days ago I was utterly blown over by an incredibly imaginative comic-style review from Sita at http://www.sorcelleries.net. Only problem (for me, at least)? It was in French! But then, as I bemoaned never getting to read it, Sita contacted me over Twitter with an offer to translate! Rachel's Day: MADE! So, without further ado, here is the translated review!



Is that not the best thing ever? Thanks again to the wonderfully talented Sita for drawing this! Her other reviews are just as cool, you should totally go to her site and check them out! You can read the original French version here if you're cool like that. Thanks a million times, Sita, and I hope you enjoy the other books when they come out in French!

- Rachel

No comments: